We are looking for a Graphic Design Student Assistant with a strong passion for visual identity and brand building. You are ambitious and eager to learn, have a strong drive and a proactive mindset, and are curious about new trends in the creative industry - especially photography.
About the Team:
You will be joining our creative team, and together with the Art Director, expanding and growing the visual brand of Capture One – the award-winning and celebrated imaging software. The creative team consists of designers and copywriters. We all work together to elevate and further develop the Capture One brand through research, ideation, design and prototyping.
- You are creative and skilled in concept development
- You communicate well in English
- You appreciate the creative industry - having an interest in photography is a plus!
- Available for at least 15 hours per week - typically 2-3 days a week
What you will do:
- Design exciting, engaging graphics across web pages, newsletters, advertisements, and other communication materials
- Help design and contribute to pitches, design concepts, and projects
- Conceptualize creative ideas alongside the creative team
- Assist in managing the creation and publishing of print material
- Develop consumer-focused, performance-optimized content
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficiency in visual design tools - Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and design processes.
- Great communication skills and the ability to serve as a collaborative team player in a cross-functional environment
- You are highly motivated and have the ability to work independently and collaboratively in order to reach creative goals
Only candidates with portfolios (or examples of their work) will be considered!
Why You’ll Love Working at Capture One:
- Capture One offers a unique workplace where you’ll be empowered to let your skills shine
- You’ll be working with 150+ talented and experienced colleagues in an international atmosphere of trust and empowerment.
- Serving over 250,000 photographers worldwide, Capture One is the award-winning professional choice in image editing software.
- We are an equal opportunity employer; we welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- You have the opportunity to make a real impact on shaping the future of photography.
- Based near the center of Copenhagen, our office is easily accessible by public transport and bike.
- You’ll work in a dynamic, exciting, and collaborative environment, where there are plenty of opportunities for growth and development.
And There’s More…
- Flexible working style – opportunity to work from home, from the office or how about a workation?
- Plenty of snacks, coffee, and tea to keep you going throughout the work day
- Free access to Capture One software and the ability to borrow professional photography gear
- Access to photography courses and Danish classes
- Massages at the office and gym discounts
- Friday bars and office parties